SavePointJohnnySavePointJohnny

Main Games Reviews Stats 61 Fans

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

The premise is good and the tile minigame is perfect in its simplicity, but what steals the show is the writing. How in a handful of kb you managed to capture so much of what makes games like 999 so compelling is incredible.

Drop A Beat, Giuseppe! Drop A Beat, Giuseppe!

Original mechanics, good graphics and lots of laughs.
The perfect 10-min flash game.

Stonelegs Stonelegs

This game is fun and a great demonstration of what can be achieved with so limited a mechanic. Luckily the most important thing, the jump physics, works great, as the most interesting levels ("how in the world can I make it....toh I made it!") show.
All in all it is a small game, and the white flash for every line of text is annoying, but it shows promise. Good luck with the next project!

Ereban Dawn Ereban Dawn

Good spooky game. The lantern mechanic is good and the atmosphere is genuinely grim. I had some problems with the collision system, which is not that great. Moreover, some zigzag shaped corridors make you touch the demon repeatedly with no chance of escaping him. Having to restart everything upon death is annoying: I know it defies the "risk" factor, but I would have liked at least one checkpoint. Good luck with your next games!

The Visit The Visit

Very funny game. Loved every ending. The funniest thing that happened was me accidentally smashing the statue while apologizing (I just wanted to jump away!) Being a Mario player pretty much makes of you a world class criminal here.